I stayed here for three nights with two children aged 10 and 16. We all loved it. The room had a fantastic view of norwich city football stadium and my son just loved watching all the per match prep going on there. In the reviews I read the hotel staff were commended for their excellent customer service skills and I was not disappointed, from the moment we checked in until the time we left there was not one single member of staff who let the team down. Everyone really seemed to enjoy what they were doing and love their job. The hotel was clean and everything was new. We ate in the restaurant but preferred the bar food, pizzas were on special offer and were really good. The breakfast was also very good value, although you can get a cheap fry up in the morrisons supermarket just across the road. Norwich is a really beautiful city and is a short walk from the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a short stay, comfortable rooms and excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary, stylish, award winning hotel (Hotel of the Year 2011) is the perfect property for business and leisure guests visiting historic Norwich. Holiday Inn Norwich City is the newest full service property in the city and has 150 air conditioned, light, modern bedrooms all of which are non smoking. Many of the rooms offer a pitch view of Norwich City's premier league ground and with a mix of executive, suites, standard, twin and accessible rooms we can offer something for everybody. The hotels atmospheric bar is a meeting place for everybody and serves a superb selection of wines, beers, bar snacks or full meals from our dine anywhere menu, or dine in style in our superb restaurant, the choice is always yours. Thinking of exploring? The hotel is in walking distance of Norwich's two cathedrals, its stunning Castle dating back to the Norman Conquest and the superb Norwich Lanes for individual bespoke shops. Alternatively head for the Chapelfield Shopping Centre with over 90 well known outlets making it a shopping paradise and placing Norwich in the top 10 of UK shopping destinations. With only a 5 minute walk to Norwich station leave the car at the hotel and let the train take the strain and visit the beautiful North Norfolk coast, the delightful Norfolk Broads or the seaside resort of Great Yarmouth what could be easier? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Norwich City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Norwich City Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Norwich City Norfolk