We stayed for one night at this hotel, the service from the minute we walked in, to the moment we left was excellent. Every member of staff was friendly and professional. The Duty Manager Nick Huggins was incredible, and genuinely wanted to ensure every visitors experience was a positive one. He had local knowledge and was able to guide to places in Norwich. He even bought us an extra towel up to our room, realising we would be require extra. The rooms are very clean, and well presented - we stayed in a family room, which contained two large double beds, perfect for the three of us - our daughter enjoyed having a large bed to herself. The bathroom has a good shower - one of life's essentials. The view of Norwich City Football pitch was great, all floodlit in its glory. The breakfast offered a good variety of food catering for a wide taste. The car park was good and reasonable at £4.95 per night.
It is clear that from other reviews the staff at this hotel are well trained - the Holiday Inn should be proud of their staff - especially their duty manager Nick Huggins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary, stylish, award winning hotel (Hotel of the Year 2011) is the perfect property for business and leisure guests visiting historic Norwich. Holiday Inn Norwich City is the newest full service property in the city and has 150 air conditioned, light, modern bedrooms all of which are non smoking. Many of the rooms offer a pitch view of Norwich City's premier league ground and with a mix of executive, suites, standard, twin and accessible rooms we can offer something for everybody. The hotels atmospheric bar is a meeting place for everybody and serves a superb selection of wines, beers, bar snacks or full meals from our dine anywhere menu, or dine in style in our superb restaurant, the choice is always yours. Thinking of exploring? The hotel is in walking distance of Norwich's two cathedrals, its stunning Castle dating back to the Norman Conquest and the superb Norwich Lanes for individual bespoke shops. Alternatively head for the Chapelfield Shopping Centre with over 90 well known outlets making it a shopping paradise and placing Norwich in the top 10 of UK shopping destinations. With only a 5 minute walk to Norwich station leave the car at the hotel and let the train take the strain and visit the beautiful North Norfolk coast, the delightful Norfolk Broads or the seaside resort of Great Yarmouth what could be easier? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Norwich City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Norwich City Hotel Norwich
- Norwich Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Norwich City Norfolk