“In a league of it's own.....”
Review of The smoke hut - CLOSED

The smoke hut
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The smoke hut is run by a new sole trader with a love and passion for food and all food have been prepared with great care. It's unique to norwich as you can't get fresh smoked meat sandwiches anywhere else in the city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In a league of it's own.....”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Nothing like it in the city anywhere.... A meat bomb consisting of bacon, pastrami, pulled pork, chicken and corned beef all freshly smoked, a taste that is unbeatable.
First experience today and will certainly be back. Will also recommend to others.
The owner extremely friendly too.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Chris L

Norwich, United Kingdom
“The Meat Don of Norwich!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

After hearing fantastic reviews of the smoke hut, me and my work colleagues felt we had to sample the great food on offer as we feel we are experts when it comes to anything meat filled!
Well what can i say….The Smoke Hut didn't disappoint in the slightest and lived up to every great word we have heard about it! We went for the MEAT BOMB which is exactly what it says on the tin with a lashing of homemade coca cola BBQ sauce! Delicious! Get yourselves down there and try it for yourself!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank 11Freddy777
“Absolutely quality”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've now had a couple of trips to the Smoke Hut. Went a little timid on the first trip and had the Chicken and Peppers baguette but went all in this week with a Meat Bomb. Both purchases were absolutely incredible. Served in tiger bread by a polite and friendly face, I genuinely cannot think of a single improvement. I'm looking forward to filling up my loyalty card to get a free lunch over the coming weeks. Top draw.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Canarydan
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“A little confused?”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Im not really to sure how to rate this restaurant as its not really a restaurant. I thought i would go here for a quick bite to eat with my partner before he went to work as its got good reviews on TA. I was a little shocked as i thought we could sit down and eat relax before a busy day but there was only one table out side and some one was on it. we ordered out food and ended up eating it in the car (not great). I was not overly impressed and if your thinking big things from this place think again. sorry. :-(

• Visited July 2014
10 Thank anika j
Liam W, Owner at The smoke hut, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
i dont understand where the confusion is when it clearly states the section of street food and in the picture you can clearly see there is only one table outside no one else have had trouble with that situation im a new business and got to start somewhere maybe one day i will have a restaurant where you could sit in and eat but as for now this is it and if you didn't like the food i apologise for that but everyone have different tastebuds and like different things
“Amazing”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Saw that the amount smoke hut had a rep that was on the up. So on the way to work I thought I would check it out. I like to keep my breakfast simply so just went for the bacon roll.

Amazing smoked bacon very generous and thick. Served in a tiger roll does not get much better than that.

Would recommend!