“Yum”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Well ive ordered twice from plumstead road and the pizza was yummy and HOT!! And the crust is lovely , i've had to leave crust from other places but not here, i also use the special offers as I only like pizza now and again.
I have never been in there only got delivered so cannot comment on atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Have ordered several times from this branch (only because of special offers which bombard my SMS and email box almost daily) but each time we order, it just gets worse and worse. We hit rock bottom on our last (and I mean last ever) order from them.

As usual you wait some time for delivery.. this time for over an hour (nearly 90 mins) for our 2 pizzas. They were presented in a soggy box with the pizza clinging to one side indicating they had not been kept flat. It was luke warm and the toppings were obviously in short supply as they were miserly to say the least and were not spread evenly on the pizza. The base was so chewy it made my jaw hurt to eat it. And all this for £20 per pizza!! That's more expensive than Domino's but at least theirs taste amazing.

Papa Johns is really poor value for money and totally naff pizza.

2  Thank JonCamBates
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The website says 30 minutes - 45 minutes later not even left the shop. - phoned up and a nice apology but no pizza - is there a reputable pizza delivery company in norwich?

1  Thank Darren8472
Reviewed 3 November 2013

EXTREMELY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Called Papa john odeon Telford 01952200234 at 20:02 to order a pizza.... no sure whether customer service person 'Jes' or 'JAS' was intoxicated or not but inspite of repeating address 3 times she was unable to note it down.... she was extremely rude and started abusing me.... later on passed the phone to her colleague ' SAM , CUSTOMER IS GIVING ME HEADING'.....
if this is the standard of PAPA JOHN I
DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO CALL PAPA JOHN AND PLACE AN order

3  Thank Saroya1
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We ordered online, which was simple and easy. It also said on the side of the webpage that they aim to deliver within 30 minutes.

That wasn't the case though. After 45 minutes I called to find out the status of our delivery and even on that phone call, it took them a while to find out and not apologetic.

It arrived after one hour and one of our pizzas had been crushed. It warm and the food quality was poor. I expected much better service and quality. Never again.

2  Thank Triple_El