“Good food well done”

Delia's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #172 of 835 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$45 - US$45
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Delia's Restaurant and Bar Enjoy Delia’s recipes cooked to her exacting standards in our beautiful restaurant. Warm, friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. Make us the place to celebrate the weekend. Delia’s Restaurant and Bar is open every Friday and Saturday from 7pm until late; a three-course dinner followed by coffee and something sweet is just £35.75 per person. Delia’s Restaurant and Bar is committed to supporting local produce. We have a large, free on-site car park.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good food well done”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good the service was excellent I enjoyed the whole experience but found the menu a bit uninspiring but worth a visit

1 Thank uberscoob
Emily H, Conference & Events Coordinator at Delia's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Delia's Restaurant and Bar however we're sorry to hear that you thought the July menu was uninspiring. We do change our menu on a monthly basis with our Greek August menu debuting this weekend.

We hope that the July menu does not deter you from visting again.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,

Emily

St Albans, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Another outstanding meal at Delia's. It was to celebrate my mums 80th birthday. The service was 5 star as was the food .They made my mum feel a million dollars. A signed card from Delia was a lovely touch .An evening to remember.

• Visited April 2014
Emily H, Conference and Events Coordinator at Delia's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you Kath for the very kind words. We are so pleased that you enjoyed celebrating your mum's 80th birthday with us at Delia's. We hope to see you both again very soon.

Emily
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hooray the Veggies are back!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and myself visited Delia's on Saturday 5th July, and are happy to say that the veggies are back! As I reported on our last visit, standards had gradually started to slip, the absence of vegetables being one of them, well we had a lovely meal with delicious accompanying vegetables, I'm so pleased things are back to normal as Delia's has been my favourite restaurant for years and I would hate never to go there again. I will just add, the staff were as wonderful as ever!

• Visited July 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a meal here recently with a group of friends and I honestly couldn't fault it. The staff were very friendly and lovely and the food was delicious!! Will definately be recommending this restaurant to all my friends and family.

• Visited June 2014
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Disappointed! Could try a lot better!! Go to the back of the class!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had high hopes for the meal I expected - oh so how disappointing!

I stress I can't fault the waiting staff they were polite & attentive but the food, Delia what has gone wrong?!

I eaten in a variety of restaurants from your top end London establishments to the local around the corner curry house. I can honestly say the menu selection, the value of food, the preparation was extremely poor. The vegetables were over seasoned, to the point of being inedible, the starter was what I would expect to be only served by a child learning to cook for the first time & the dessert was just plain bland.

Only only plus point wasn't the restuarant/venue it was the company of the party of people I was seated with.

Come on Delia don't let your catering business ride on your name! Fortunate but unfortunately to yourselves I won't recommending dining at your establishment.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank MsAustinMartin
Emily H, Conference & Events Coordinator at Delia's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. In order for us to resolve these issues and work out whether you were dining in Delia's Restaurant and Bar or in one of our private function rooms, I would be grateful if you could contact myself, Emily on 01603 218704 to discuss your review in more detail.