“Consistent Good Quality Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nando's Chickenland Ltd
Ranked #468 of 829 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Barbecue
London, United Kingdom
“Consistent Good Quality Food”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Nando's has a good reputation in the UK. Every time we eat there we get consistent dishes, tasty and a healthy approach to "junk food". I love the wings, my husband always gets the corn as a side dish, I stick to fries only and the quarter chicken (white meat please). We always eat the same dishes but never feel bored with our choices, always satisfied, leaving the restaurant knowing we will go back. Not a fancy place, not where you go for a romantic meal or for a long meal with drinks but a classy junk food place :-)

• Visited January 2013

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fast friendly and reliable”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

lunched here today with friends not for the first time. As with previous visits the food was served quickly and exactly what we expected - perfectly cooked, good sized portions, hot and tasty. We all went mad this time and had puds ... I cannot recommend the gooey caramel cheesecake highly enough. I expected it to be too sweet but it was delicious.
Waitress was friendly and efficient taking our orders for dessert and saving us queuing up again.
Recommendation is to go early in the week and avoid school holidays or be prepared for a wait for a table and slower service as this place is very popular.

• Visited March 2013
Diss, United Kingdom
“Fast Food Perfection”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

OK if you are looking for a nice meal on the run, or before the theater, or on a Mother Daughter shopping trip.
Lovely and clean, with a little tap and basin to wash your hands, waiters male and female are so happy and helpful, love the back ground music, and the laid-back atmosphere.
Food is cooked fresh and I have never been disappointed, I have been there more than a handful of times, and just love it.

• Visited January 2013
Leominster, United Kingdom
“Bustling and trendy restaurant”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I have been to this Nandos twice now and had similar experiences each time. If you are looking for a quiet, stylish and romantic restaurant, go somewhere else! Nandos are brash, bustling and quite noisy. As is typical with this type of restaurant, it often has kids, mums with pushchairs and crying babies. That said, you know what you are going into.

Only chicken (in many forms: breast, legs, wings, burgers) is served here. I strongly suggest that you have the 1/2 chicken with fries and maybe, macho peas (coleslaw is a good alternative, especially if you are having a hot sauce!). This is the best value. Loads of meat. Once your meal has been served, you can choose your sauces (self-service), from herby, through spicy to very hot!

Go for a soft drink, it's help yourself - as many times as you like!

You have to queue to order your food, the queues can be long at lunchtimes. You might also have to wait for a table. The staff are young, but seem cheery and quite courteous, despite being rushed. Last time I was there, there were chips on the floor, under our table, but tables are normally cleared and cleaned pretty quickly.

Toilets are down a winding staiway, not too good if you are unstable or for little kids.

Prices are quite reasonable, for two persons with 1/2 chicken, 5 chicken wings, and soft drinks, came to £23.

• Visited November 2012
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Finally tried Nandos!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Had been meaning to try nandos for a while and finally got round to it earlier this year. When you consider that price wise, there doesn't appear to be much difference between KFC and nandos, it puts into perspective that nandos is good value because the food is of better quality and you get a better dining experience.

My only complaint would be that whilst I do enjoy the food, I do think there isn't a great variety on the menu for mains and desserts. However, this doesn't effect me too much as me and my girlfriend would always opt for our favourite which is one of the share meals (cant remember what it's called), I would definitely recommend the share options.

Staff are always helpful and the structure of how to order the food is effective and even when it's busy there doesn't seem to be much of a delay.

• Visited September 2012