“What an amazing place and food”
Review of Bond Street Cafe

Bond Street Cafe
Ranked #347 of 781 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Went in and asked for a bumper breakfast. Was amazing the quality of the food was next to none, the services with a smile and will be going back.

Made the start to the day so much easier

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 6 October 2019

After reading a review of the Top Ten Best Breakfast in Norwich my wife and I decided to work our way through them. After visiting 3 we stopped as they were not up to Bond Street standard which is the BEST Breakfast in Norwich (not visited every cafe yet) but from what we have, and we have visited lots, Bond Street are the best.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

We came here with a couple of friends and had cottage pie with veg. Was very nice although not much flavour but happy with it. Nice sized portion and good price for a quick in and out meal.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 11 February 2019

Seen a bad review of this place that I just cant believe is true, I urge you to give them another go as your experience is far from the norm. Just curious as to whether you ate the bacon sandwich susann0rwich?

I have been using Bond St café for years and I have to say it is easily the best café experience in the Norwich, if fact one of the best I have ever been to.

The staff are friendly and do all they can to accommodate you and your tastes, willing to make small changes to the menu items so ensure you get the best plate of food possible for you money.

As well as the cafe favourites, there are loads of health and hearty meal options for you to choose from. All the way from roast dinners to salads.

The place is clean, tidy, with a comfortable relaxed atmosphere. You will always be made welcome and to some of the older regulars like me, A brilliant place to have in our community.

Give it a go, you wont be disappointed :)

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank TheNorwichCoopers
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

I often come here and it's a lovely little family run cafe. Its fresh and vibrant serving a really lovely breakfast indeed.

The bumper breakfast as a good size and was a struggle to eat it all but it's all tastes fresh.

Cafe workers seem energetic and happy to help and have a good chat while ordering which is just nice to have an actual conversation with someone these days.

Date of visit: February 2019