“Five Star Cottage”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steven525
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Five Star Cottage”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I have just spent three nights in this lovely charming cottage, this break was a present from my daughter and her boyfriend for my wife and I.

Ivy Cottage is 100 metres from the town centre, it has a large living room with a wood burner and the kitchen is modern and well equipped and can easily fit six people around the large dining table. Upstairs there are 3 charming bedrooms, two double and a single. The bathroom is also modern and large with a great bath and a really modern shower.

Outside at the back of the cottage there's a wood burning hot tub.

I am now looking at my diary to make further bookings as I enjoyed my stay so much.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing