“The place to go”

Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Settle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Italian Restaurant in Settle is a cosy intimate restaurant in the heart of Settle. It is perfect for every occasion from a romantic meal for two up to larger groups of up to 18/20 people, taking the whole restaurant at no extra cost. Free parking is available right outside the door. Reservations are recommended and please be aware we only accept cash. We don't advertise a take-away service but if we can, we will, inbetween serving the restaurant so please ring in advance to avoid dissapointment. Should you require a high chair please mention this when booking, as we are only small we have to store them off site
Reviewed 28 July 2014

for some lovely pasta prior to a hard day on the Yorkshire hills. I had the meatballs and the wife had the cannelloni both of which were really good.

There are newer reviews for The Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a lovely evening there earlier this week. It was my second visit and was as good as I'd remembered. The staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They were happy to adapt any dish and took time to chat and ensure we were enjoying our evening. As vegetarians it was brilliant to find a restaurant who valued their vegetarian customers.
It is unique restaurant and we would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

i phoned yesterday in an attempt to book a table for my birthday. the man who answered the phoneasked me all the neccessary details and i said u'd luke my table for half past seven. he said this was finr but then back tracked saying he would have to get the manager to call me back as she wasnt there at that time, as i was giving him my phone number he said she had just walked in. he then passed me on to a young ish sounding man. i aksed again for a table at half 7, the reply to which was "nah we aint got tables then.........bye" i quickly asked if therr were any other times availablr to which he replied "nah.......only 6, so no" ive walked pasy this place so many times as i live literally 30 seconds away and the food always smells so nice. needless to say i will not be finding out whether it tastes as good as it smells

5  Thank newdawn88
Reviewed 28 June 2014

What a sweet little place to eat, the restaurant is not very big at all however the food was really lovely, I had the seafood pasta and my husband had the biggest calzone i have ever seen, its also not too pricey which was great for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Looking for somewhere to eat midweek in Settle and stumbled across this lovely little Italian. It has bags of ambiance and character and the staff were very welcoming - even offering tourist info on places to visit. More importantly the food was delicious. It was well prepared, well presented and piping hot. My husband had the meat cannelloni and I had a pizza (can't remember its name unfortunately) and the waitress/server even offered to put any remaining pizza in a container if i could not finish it. I would certainly visit again if in the area.