“Great food, great service”
Review of Little House

Little House
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Settle
Price range: US$21 - US$49
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2013

A gem. Great menu, fairly priced and extremely attentive, approachable but non-invasive service. Recommended!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We (my husband and I) booked a table for Friday evening, 18th October 2013.

The food and service from our host was excellent and it was a shame we were only there for a weekend as we would deffinately go back. I cannot have dairy and our host went out of his way to offer me a desert, a treat that I have been unable to enjoy in a restaurant for some time.

I would reccommend this Little Restaurant to everyone.

4  Thank 24Nic24
Reviewed 9 October 2013

There are a number of places to eat in Settle , but we were not disappointed by the recommendation. Nice atmosphere , attentive service & interesting menu. Two things did stand out, the Bread & butter pudding with a marmalade crust & the Lamb steaks with a peach, chilli & red pepper salsa were outstanding.
Whist we are only visitors we would recommend locals to support this outstanding small restaurant.

2  Thank Gordon070
Reviewed 22 September 2013

A group of 5. So good we visited next night! Very friendly greeting. Help with menu and wine list. Excellent food well prepared and very tasty. Would recommend.

2  Thank Guis
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We wondered along the Settle high street and found this place quite by chance. The menu seemed to strike the right balance of choice and variety. Inside is as small as the name suggests but that made for a good personal atmosphere. The host was very welcoming and I got the impression it was his wife who was doing the cooking but could have that wrong. The food was really excellent and very good value. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. Probably best to book ahead.

4  Thank trbaldwin