“THE place to eat in Whitby”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ditto Restaurant

Ditto Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 213 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ditto offers you a contemporary and exciting menu cooked to the highest standard. All our ingredients are of the finest quality and sourced from the best local suppliers. We have a specially selected, quality wine list to complement your food perfectly. Ditto is a small, intimate and relaxing restaurant with seating for up to 20 covers. With our dedicated and knowledgable front of house team, we are confident that an evening spent at Ditto will be a memorable occasion!
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“THE place to eat in Whitby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had the pleasure to visit Ditto's last week during the Goth weekend, which was lucky as this place books out well in advance. Everything hit the mark from the welcome received by the wonderful staff to the perfectly set atmosphere.
And the food... exceptional presentation, intense and perfectly formed flavours. The slow cooked beef rib was a personal favourite!
Will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited April 2014

Brno, Czech Republic
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit and the food was even better than I remembered. I even ate black pudding with my scallops, it was lovely and crumbly and from a local butchers. My lamb shank beat me but I took a doggy bag home with me. The whole experience from start to finish was lovely.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank cassiopeia86
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Got a cancellation, the restaurant was booked up for a week. The food was amazing, the flavours were intense and exquisite, beautifully presented. The whole evening was romantic and unhurried, a real occasion. I must also mention our waitress who was perfect, attentive and professional. I have already booked for our next visit.

1 Thank Sharon L
Ollerton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Well prepared and presented food. Good value for money too! We were a little worried to discover that it had recently changed hands again but I think it still deserves it's reputation.

1 Thank Jane L
newcastle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a fantastic meal. First class food and attentive friendly staff. Great to find Alex and her partner's high standards are maintained by New owners. Thank you and looking forward to our next holiday date night!

1 Thank richard d