“Baton Safely Passed”

Ranked #1 of 213 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ditto offers you a contemporary and exciting menu cooked to the highest standard. All our ingredients are of the finest quality and sourced from the best local suppliers. We have a specially selected, quality wine list to complement your food perfectly. Ditto is a small, intimate and relaxing restaurant with seating for up to 20 covers. With our dedicated and knowledgable front of house team, we are confident that an evening spent at Ditto will be a memorable occasion!
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Baton Safely Passed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

As good as ever in the hands of new owners in terms of food quality and overall experience. No hesitation in recommending Ditto.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Richard D

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Another amazing visit - 29th April 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Firstly, do NOT turn up to this restaurant without a reservation and expect a table!!
We were returning visitors at this restaurant and were slightly apprehensive as they were under new management.
We needed not have worried at all.
The food was exquisite and any review that disagrees should be discounted! I cannot speak highly enough about this restaurant.
The staff are so lovely and genuine - they really care about how your food is the have knowledge about the food and drink they are serving and will tell you they're honest opinion.
The atmosphere is lovely. The restaurant is small and looks quite intense at first but nothing is awkward about the small intimacy of Dittos.
The food is out of this world and it is priced amazingly. It is our first choice for a special occasion venue and is very affordable with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 courses.
I believe the menu changes monthly and always has a good range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes to suit all palates.
I recommend this restaurant to family, friends and acquaintances of all ages.
My partner and I visited to celebrate a birthday and were welcomed to a decorated table and staff and other customers singing happy birthday with a candle in his dessert. A perfect touch to a perfect night.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sophie M
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend arranged for a meal in Ditto to celebrate my birthday. It was fabulous in every way - the food was absolutely scrumptious and the service impeccable. We had some of the best food we have had in a long time, and more incredibly it was all at a very reasonable price. They gave us a very special experience for my birthday. I would go out of my way to return again.

1 Thank PeregrinesOnTour
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“THE place to eat in Whitby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had the pleasure to visit Ditto's last week during the Goth weekend, which was lucky as this place books out well in advance. Everything hit the mark from the welcome received by the wonderful staff to the perfectly set atmosphere.
And the food... exceptional presentation, intense and perfectly formed flavours. The slow cooked beef rib was a personal favourite!
Will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited April 2014
Brno, Czech Republic
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit and the food was even better than I remembered. I even ate black pudding with my scallops, it was lovely and crumbly and from a local butchers. My lamb shank beat me but I took a doggy bag home with me. The whole experience from start to finish was lovely.

Visited March 2014