“Glamping”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Michelle...
“Glamping”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We booked a pod for 3nights was lovely and spacious separate bedroom beds were so comfortable whivh is a big yes supplying cups another bonus only complaint would be shower block needs somewhere too hang your clothes and towels but loved it will defo be back my 10yr old son missing the ducks already great adventure

sharon b
Durham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Really enjoyed it was so cosy very spacious bed made up for you it has a microwave kettle cups and cutlery you need to bring your own plates and bowls but if you forget its just a short walk to Sainsburys or homebase. At the bottem of the track there is a nice walk into Whitby on other reviews it says 15 minutes we timed it and it took us 37 minutes but nice flat walk cant wait to return.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jemma F
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A lovely experience”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I booked to stay in a pod at Broomfields with some reservation due to a bad experience glamping in the past. However, from the photos Laurie sent me I felt confident it would be a more pleasant experience....and I wasn't wrong!

The pods are spacious and comfortable. The fact that they have full sized beds makes all the difference!!

The living area is comfortable and well equipped, with a microwave, TV and kettle. I even had tea towels and washing up liquid in there. Mugs, glasses and teaspoons were also provided but no further cutlery or crockery. I bought plastic plates, bowls and cutlery from Sainsbury's at the end of the road and they were fine!

The toilet and shower block were fine, with large amounts of people staying on the site it was a bit grotty at times but if everyone mopped after they'd used a shower then that wouldn't be an issue. There was a sink for washing up and a toaster and fridge for guests to use also.

I was worried about noise from the farm birds (and array of other birds) but the pod was practically soundproof (unfortunately not to the point where drunken people returning back at 2am wouldn't wake you up....)

I usually stay in the cottages here and I've always had positive experiences. I am looking at dates to book later this year to complete the hike that I had to abandon due to an injury. I will definitely be booking into one of the pods again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mason L
“Absolute brilliant”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My group of three stayed in a pod for one night and it was absolutely brilliant . Clean towels and bedding were provided along with a tv and kettle with mugs/glasses and spoons ,it was nice and warm at night with the heater provided and was generally cozy the showers were top class and finshed to a high standard ,all of this set in a quite and tranquill spot , we will be deffently visiting again for longer

Russell T
“Brilliant Campsite”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed for three nights, pods are very clean and cosy. Brilliant views of the Moors, Cinder path backs on to site where you can walk to either Whitby or Scarbrough. We all really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be staying here next time we visit Whitby

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing