“Fantastic views, friendly service and great food.”
Review of Graveleys

Graveleys
Ranked #152 of 216 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$3 - US$31
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2010

We all enjoyed our meals. The owner(? )was helpful and generous, giving us a good deal on wine. The only downside- we had to wait a long time for our food, as did other people.

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Given that virtually the only food on offer elsewhere in Whitby is fish and chips we went here as they offered some variety - but it was still chips with everything. Reasonably clean with nice views over the beach, the food was acceptable but nothing special.

Reviewed 17 July 2010

I went to this restaurant on friday with my wife and WOW what a great place such a fantastic view of the sea and such freindly staff,I had the localy caught haddock and my wife had the homemade steak pie faultless,great value and such a fun place very friendly man on the bar(the owner i think) well worth a visit,try the sweets there devine.

1  Thank andrewthompsonLeeds
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We went to this restaurant on a very hot day and were pleased to be seated by a door so we got a lovely sea breeze. My friend had a crab salad and I had cod and chips,we both had lemon meringue pie for dessert.The cod was possibly the best I have ever eaten,very light batter and tasty white fish with chips that were cooked just right. My friends salad was attractive and tasty too.The lemon meringue pie was divine,pastry cooked to perfection and very lemony flavoured.We had a lovely sea view and it was a very pleasant meal.By the time we left there was a queue out of the door,I can see why!