“Nice Italian restaurant.”
Review of Cosa Nostra

Cosa Nostra
Ranked #34 of 215 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Called here for an early evening meal, the food was nicely presented with good sized portions.
If you are looking for pasta/pizza in Whitby instead of fish and chips then this place fits the bill.

• Visited June 2014

“Simply delicious!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I found Cosa Nostra when I was looking for something a bit different from Whitby's staple fare of fish and chips. I am SO glad I happened upon it! The linguine ragu was classic, clearly made freshly and with care, and very tasty and filling. The house wine was excellent and the pannacotta was superb. The service was polite, friendly and unobtrusive throughout. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for authentic Italian food, good ingredients and a great atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sharon T
Dalton-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Not just fish”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Oh my god what a really lovely meal love love love it went on 2 consecutive nights that is how good the food is brilliant staff.Brilliant the bread and butter pud.... Take me to heaven

Visited May 2014
Manchester
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have eaten in this restaurant before and were delighted to find that the standards of both the service and the food were as excellent as ever. We always take visiting friends here, as we know we canalways rely on them to deliver an excellent night out .Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fab food and service”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I visited Whitby for the weekend for our wedding anniversary on 17th May and tried to find new restaurants and bars we hadn't used on previous tripe.
The Italian on the Friday night was absolutely first class, the food was excellent, wine, service, and the cheese board my husband had was huge ! Would have easily have fed us both.
Definitely recommended and worth a visit

• Visited May 2014