“Shocking - but at least we didn't bother with pudding”
Review of Gatsby's - CLOSED

Gatsby's
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone Number 01947 820053
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Tasteless wet fish, batter soggy, mushy peas tinned and over microwaved, margerine on white sliced bread, ketchup with 15% tomatoes, poor quality satchets of tartere sauce. Staff were definately not the happiest. We only went in because other places were closed or full (Tuesday night). Mistake in hindsight as we would have been better with a takeaway from another chippy.

1  Thank SchoolTeacher0118

Reviewed 15 January 2011

I visited this restaurant with my wife and two children on New Years Day due to it's location.
The Waitress offered us a table upstairs, the views are fantastic.
My children are usually hard to please at meal times, they must have enjoyed it as they keep asking to go again.
Even though we were spoilt for choice with the menu my wife and I chose the local Cod and Chips as we were in Whitby
They are the best Fish and Chips I have ever had will definitely go again.

3  Thank 053111a
Reviewed 2 November 2010

We came to this restaurant because it is ideally located, and it looked like the
upstairs of the place had nice views over the harbour. This is where the
icities end. The waiter was rude, and barely spoke two words to us during the
ntire meal. The food was undercooked, cold and greasey, and for the unpleasant
xperience that it was, it was overpriced! Would avoid at all costs, much better
laces available to eat in the area.

3  Thank Jack H