Crescent Garden House
US$97
US$101
US$131
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjacuzzi bathsea viewlounge areabuffet stylebasement roommince piesperfect hostscotton budsnew ownersbeautiful hotelwhale bonessmall hotelbiscuitsperfect locationboutique hotelshort breakfabulous stay
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I booked this b&b on a recommendation from a friend, and I'm so glad that she recommended it to me, it is immaculate, absolutely stunning b&b! From the moment that you walk in you can see that everything has been done to the highest standard, we stayed in one of the cheaper rooms (room 1) which was downstairs, the room was beautifully done out to a very modern design with a stunning en suite, the bed was very comfortable and we both got a good nights sleep. Extra touches such as, leaving a bottle of water and milka chocolate was very welcoming. If I was to be mega fussy, as a girl, I would have liked a full length mirror, however this has not taken away my enjoyment from staying here. Again the breakfast in the morning was lovely with a self service selection of breakfast foods from full English to cereals with plenty for everyon! I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Whitby!!!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannahpiano
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Stayed here for the 2nd time with freinds to celebrate a birthday - great room and breakfast - this B&B's interior and design is really worth the money, and the rooms are very clean - highly recommended!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2012

There is nothing negative I can say about this hotel. Great value for money. 10 of us checked in for easter weekend. A big thank you to Hugh and Jane for making our weekend by providing excellent hospitality and accomodation. All the rooms were fantastic, very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was exceptional. We all will be going back, can't wait for the next time.

Room Tip: Any room is good. Our party had 5 of the rooms and all were excellent. However, we did view room 9 which is superior and two of our friends have booked this room for later in the year.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Although the title of this review names Crescent Garden House as a B&B, to call it that is to do it a real disservice, the quality would rival some of the nicest boutique hotels I know.

Crescent Garden House is magnficent, here's why;

The owner (apologies but his name is ecsapes me), is attentive and polite, to the point of e-mailing pictures of the bedrooms in advance, so I could pick the right one for my wife & I, going above and beyond to make sure our stay was great.

We settled on a Jacuzzi room, there was a suite available, but as we were only there for one night, so we didn't bother.
To be honest, I don't think we needed to. The 'Jacuzzi Room' was beautiful, tastefully decorated with no expense spared on the focal point of the room, the jacuzzi. Easily big enough for two (with a bottle of champers), the feeling of opulence and luxury is boutique standard, and really demonstrates the leaps forward some are making within the B&B marketplace.

Finally the second 'B', the breakfast.

Again, faultless. A self-service breakfast bar with a wealth of proper full-english options (and fruit salad for the health nuts), the food was excellent, fresh, tasty and well cooked.

Price-wise, not bad. Not the cheapest, but you can really see where that extra money goes. In terms of value, (what you pay vs. what you get), Crescent Garden House represents excellent value for money.

If I has one comment to Crescent Gardens, it would be to improve your website! It doesn't do your great B&B justice, making it difficult to see any of your rooms, and not providing any cost information, which I can imagine would (rightly) put some travellers off!

All in all a great experience, and easily one of the best B&B's I've ever stayed in, keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thebingknowsbest
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Again it is a pleasure to review this luxury small hotel, so much more than a B&B. Our friends had the lower floor room with disabled spec and it is a lovely room as is the room next to it...screened area with jucuzzi bath. Shhhh....this really is secret you want to keep to yourself but owners need every credit for such a stunning house

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple