“Best place in whitby”
Review of Larpool Hall

Larpool Hall
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Whitby
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I love whitby, this hotel ( grand hall ) is a 5 min walk from the centre. Your paying bnb prices for a luxury hotel.great breakfast, lovely staff. Manager Sue full of local information. Views from my room fab.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank lordey
There are newer reviews for Larpool Hall

Reviewed 20 November 2011

We decided to stay at Larpool Hall Hotel in Whitby last night and have only just arrived home .
We were very impressed with the hotel the service and breakfast along with our beautiful 4 poster (very very comfy) bed .

Would definately stay again . Views are amazing and only 20 minutes into Whitby ...we got a taxi back as it was uphill ! haha

Excellent value for money , Thanks to manager Sue Watts for everything during our stay we will highly recommend Larpool Hall Hotel and cant wait to stay again .

Debbie and Iain Patience

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank debjayne35
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Stayed with Mid-Cheshire Footpath Society on our Annual Weekend Break from 7th - 10th October. Lovely accommodation and fabulous food. Packed lunches were great ; so much food available. We were all made very welcome by the hosts and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Riggers7
Reviewed 10 July 2011

A short stay but we will be back. Staff fantastic and a manager who works... Food was excellent. Award winning chef who produced the best Sunday lunch .... Lovely grounds and a short stroll into the town.. hf holidays run the hotel . Brilliant

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank stevey6
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I stayed here with my partner and good friends. What a relaxing friendly atmosphere, the building itself is beautiful, the rooms are to a high standard beautifully clean, the views are amazing, its not too far away from the centre of Whitby, I agree with one of the comments that say its like being in the countryside. Finally the staff are lovely, so at tentative and really nice and friendly, we met the manager Sue who is like a ray of sunshine. The food was great and the atmosphere in the bar is excellent, it was a pleasure to stay here, anyone reading the negative reviews don’t be put of these people must be extremely hard to please…. See yous soon Larpool Hall….. I cant believe some of the reviews on this sight, I am disgusted with them and if I could complain about the reviews I would.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Angsland
Reviewed 16 November 2010

This is a gem. I read bad reports on Trip Advisor and frankly I and my friend are at an absolute loss to understand where they came from. Staff were friendly, breakfasts delightful, rooms good quality, and en-suite. Quiet location with splendid views, attractive building and less than 20 minute walk into the centre of Whitby. Prices were great. I'd happily go back if I wished to visit the area again. Go for it.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank StuartCheshire
Reviewed 2 October 2010

Very over priced for a hostel and if I had of known the set up I wouldn't have booked. Had rang out of scrambled eggs for breakfast but you could get fried eggs! how does that work. LOL did make me giggle - oh and shared tables for breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple