“" a safe professional and frendly days fishing with sea urchin"”
Review of Sea Urchin III

Sea Urchin III
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea fishing trips and Evening whale watching trips licensed for 12 passengers t tackle hire available
Reviewed 6 March 2014

as a regular on sea urchin I thought I must wright a review. the skipper, Pete will do his very best to give every one a very enjoyable days fishing. novice anglers are very well looked after as is every one else, the boat is clean,spacious and tidy it also has a below deck toilet, there is seating for those who need it which folds out of the way when you are fishing. Pete and Steve the crew man will advise you on bait, rigs and tactics for the day and supply you with a nice hot cup of tea, also when available steve will fillet your catch for you. This boat must be one of the friendliest and professional charters available. As for the fishing all I can say is on my last two trips the 3rd and 5th of march 2014 I landed over 30 cod whilst uptide fishing. whilst the fishing cant be guaranteed an enjoyable day can I will be going again soon and I would recommend it to anyone. Ian kellock.

3  Thank Ian K
There are newer reviews for Sea Urchin III

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My good friend often goes out to fish in the sea urchin and is very well looked after by the skipper and I get to enjoy the fish support the sea urchin.

1  Thank Maggie S
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have been on a good few fishing trips with Pete skipper of sea urchin and Steve his crewman when it warrants one and I have to say he works very hard to find fish for us either uptiding or wrecking, ok you have bad days but when you get back in to Whitby harbour on the night and chat to other people that have has been on other boats that day they have as well that's life. We always ring night before about 7: 30 pm and Pete tells us what forecast is going to be like next day if the trip is on or off due to weather and discuss were we are roughly going to fish plus what type of bait has been catching fish. We find this a very friendly boat very good atmosphere and banter plus a good brew when needed Pete and Steve are always there to help you out in any way shape or form to make your day memorable so WELL RECOMENDED

2  Thank mick4865
Reviewed 7 October 2013

telephoned at short notice and secured 2 places fo Saturday 5th October 2013 , arrived at the boat to be welcomed by Pete and Steve , , spacious boat , well laid out , ample of room for all to fish , the charter had a mix of novices and regular anglers , the atmosphere on the boat was good , a lot down to Pete and Steve , helping out where needed , and supplying a refreshing cup of tea while we steamed out of harbour , ( Steve fished for mackerel) to keep a steady supply of fresh bait , welcomed by all no doubt that this helped us land some good Ling up to 12 lb , everybody on the boat caught fish .
On the way back in Steve filleted all the fish for those who wanted ,
You can never guarantee fish on these charters but today --Great service - good value - plenty of fish , definitely book again !!

4  Thank Geoff D
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We drove for 3 hours to get to Whitby only to have our trip cancelled because of supposed high winds in the afternoon which is fair enough, when I spoke to the skipper he said he had come back early the day before due to bad weather. Well if he had called us when he came back early then we may not have set off until later and saved ourself time and money. The skipper was not apologetic in any way and left us nearly 100 quid out of pocket with petrol and hotels, my advice do not use this company there are plenty of others and I am sure some of them will be more considerate towards their paying customers.

10  Thank CJA28