“Superb pick me up!”

Ranked #5 of 15 Dessert in Whitby
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.whitbysights.co.uk/whitby-food/marieantoinettes.html
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Lovely little place . Cakes to die for. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Accepted our dog and even gave him a biscuit! Have been before and will go again.

There are newer reviews for Marie Antoinette's Patisserie

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful place, we always come when we're in whitby, the cakes are lovely, nice drinks lovely staff. But (my personal taste) I hate mayonnaise! But all the sandwiches seemed to have it on? When I asked I was told there premixed so I can't have a no mayo sandwich. Shame for me.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

On the way back from a walk up to the abbey we tried this place on the basis if the nice looking cakes. The cakes turned out to be very nice, the surroundings were clean and pleasant and the service was fine. What's not to like? On a minor note there was no soya milk for the member if our party who is lactose intolerant and they didn't take cards.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stopped off at the café on a day out at Whitby. The staff are exceptionally friendly and the coffee and cakes hit the spot. Small, and as coffee shop surroundings go, definitely different... but in a good way.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Visited for a spot of lunch a few days ago. Amazing cake, good sandwiches, friendly staff and quirky surroundings... Well recommended!!

1  Thank sparklychar