Stayed for two nights mon/tues in July. Did not book , just saw the room advertised in the shop. Picked it because it is right in the heart of the old town and the room was advertised for £50 a night ! Was such a pleasant place to stay we stayed for two nights. Room 5 with a double bed and corner bath was awesome . Great little balcony to sit on . Noisy seagulls but did not hear any noise from other rooms ourselves . Perfect for a nice two day break . Lovely friendly people and we will be back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Accommodation in the heart of the Old Town, situated on Whitby's popular East side. Nestled below the roof tops of Church Street is our hidden garden, with galleried court yard accommodation and pretty bedrooms decorated with stripped pine furniture and lacy curtains, four posters and brass bed steads. Private balconies and china cups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your The Shepherd's Purse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shepherd`s Purse Hotel Whitby
- Shepherds Purse Hotel Whitby