We stayed here for a night whilst visiting Whitby for a night to see a performance of "Dracula" at Whitby Abbey. The staff were very attentive. The room was small but airy, beautifully decorated with a comfortable bed. Our room was augmented by a balcony which looked over the courtyard and although we were only a few steps from a busy street, peace reigned. The staff were kind enough to store our luggage whilst we explored Whitby before catching our homebound train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Accommodation in the heart of the Old Town, situated on Whitby's popular East side. Nestled below the roof tops of Church Street is our hidden garden, with galleried court yard accommodation and pretty bedrooms decorated with stripped pine furniture and lacy curtains, four posters and brass bed steads. Private balconies and china cups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Shepherd's Purse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shepherd`s Purse Hotel Whitby
- Shepherds Purse Hotel Whitby