“Awesome!!!”
Review of Dyma Ni

Dyma Ni
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whitby
Dyma Ni
Ranked #131 of 155 Whitby B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2012

In my opinion Dyma Ni is "THE" best B&B which I have stayed in. The owner Pippa was friendly,charming, professional and an excellent cook. The food was sensational,the room was spotless,and with these qualities you are improving the image of Whitby and the B&B industry in the UK. Well done Pippa,looking forward to staying with you again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2012

Pippa and Paul are great hosts. We stayed for one night on the 30th June and they could not do enough for us, everything was immaculate and Pippa made us feel as though it was our house for the stay. I have stayed in a few B&B's in Whitby now but not one have come up to the standard of Dyma Ni. Excellent value for your money I will definitely be back and will recommend this B&B to my family and friends. Great stay!! And the home made cake made by Pippa was gorgeous!

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Quite simply the best B&B I have stayed in in some time - and I've been in a few!
The owners are friendly and can't do enough for you. This is the way it should be done. Very comfortable and a great breakfast. Other B&B's in the same area and price range need to have a reality check!!
This is Whitby's hidden gem - but not for long I fear .......

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Stayed for 2 nights at beginning of June. Cannot fault it in the slightest!

We stayed in the king size room which was great. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable.

Pippa is a very attentive host, who makes sure you feel very welcome and ensures you have everything you need for your stay, whilst at the same time not being in your face.

The house is about 15 mins walk from Whitby centre, downhill there uphill back, but a nice stroll.

The full english breakfast is quality, but the kippers are even nicer!

I would strongly recommend anyone to stay here.

Thanks for a very relaxing stay, we'll be back next time we're in whitby!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 18 January 2012

WHAT A FIND!!! My wife and I stayed for 1 night recently on the recommendation of a friend. Quite honestly, this was the best B&B we have ever stayed in. The room was spotless, facilities superb and the bed was so comfortable we both overslept which is most unusual for us. Breakfast was amazing with fresh local produce in plentiful supply. Our experience here has set the standard for any future holidays we might take. I will be very surprised if anywhere else comes close to what we have enjoyed at Dyma Ni. Thanks so much to Pippa and Paul.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2011

If you need a room for what ever reason PIppa & Paul will do everything to make your stay fantastic. great room cumfy bed power shower. what else oh great breakfast and brilliant hosts.

Only 2 rooms but far better than overpriced 4star hotels.

we have already booke again. so do the same before its too late.
thanks BIll & Lynda

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2011

After trying for three days to book a B&b in whitby and a massive phone bill coming next month. I just could not find a place to stay this weekend, as every where was fully booked up. with it being the bank holiday weekend. I e-mailed around and after receiving numerous rejections, I received an e-mail from Pippa saying she had a room for 1 night. I thought this was incredible. Pippa and Paul who run the B&b where very welcoming and made myself and my partner extremely welcome.They could not do enough for us. The house was immaculate with a warm welcoming feeling. The room was gorgeous with nice little touches and refreshments on entering the room. There was an immaculate on suit bathroom which was a delightful treat at the end of a sight seeing day. The morning before we left we where served the most amazing breakfast and with a variety of choices. This made our weekend in whitby a joy and made us feel very welcome to this gorgeous seaside town. I thank pippa and paul for making my weekend even better. I would recommend this guest house to anyone who is visiting whitby The Dyma Ni is fabulous.!!! we will defiantly be wanting to visit again in the future.

Room Tip: 10 minute walk into whitby, excellent value and immaculate