“Awful, don't waste your money!!”
Review of Dracula Experience

Ranked #16 of 17 Tours in Whitby
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've never written a review on here before but felt I had to write to tell you how bad this is. We were passing & thought we'd give it a try, for £3 how bad can it be? Turns out bad!! It lasted about 5 minute where we walked through a pitch black walkway where we were so busy trying to work out which way to go that we couldn't see anything else. I was expecting to here about the story of Dracula but other than a vague audio commentary which was difficult to hear there was nothing else. We saw one man who happened to pass us with a mask, other than we didn't see any other actors. I really wouldn't waste your money, even at only £3!!

1  Thank Catem380

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Tired and pretty pointless exhibition with many effects not working. It ejected us into a side street wondering if that was it and feeling like I'd been robbed of nine pounds.

1  Thank 33Bob
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It may be an age thing because I cannot agree with the poor reviews already posted. My 22 years old daughter, her friend (also aged 22) and a 12 years old visited the Dracula Experience and they came out raving about it. They were scared out of their minds and thoroughly enjoyed the whole tour which only lasted about 10 minutes but well worth the £3.00 entrance fee. Strongly recommended for those who fancy being scared out of their mind. ha ha ha ha

4  Thank june K
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This attraction is extremely disapointing!! You walk in and two minutes later, you walk out.
It is nearly pitch black so you can't see where you are going.
There is supposed to be live actors.. there isn't.
Avoid going here, save your time and money!

1  Thank VegasKitten
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Seriously avoid this place asif it was the plague. I love anything to do with Dracula and was excited about this experience. You walk single file its so dark u cant see hand in frount of u. The wax works well children could do a more realistic job. U walk round it in less than 10 minutes. The price to walk round is stupid I wouldn't even give them a penny.
I was absolutely appalled by this place and wont ever go again.

2  Thank Pixiewillow1313