“Just had to see this for myself”
Review of Dracula Experience

Ranked #16 of 17 Tours in Whitby
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I'm a big fan of old hammer horror films ., and I had been told about this place, we arrived at whitby only for the heavens to open , so I decided to find the Dracula experience, i found the place , I paid my 3 pounds the only scare I got was a young guy coming towards me with 3 takeaway breakfast. But I don't want to knock it if you are in whitby just go in to say you have been , it brought a smile to my face even though it was still a horrible weather day .

Reviewed 2 July 2014

we visited Whitby and so decided to do this experience, what a joke, it was terrible, I I worked there I would be embarrassed to take peoples money. Its old dated and really shabby, me and my mum were in stitches its that cheesy and very boring, we couldn't wait to get out.

1  Thank diggerbaz
Reviewed 22 June 2014

me and my friend love getting an adrenaline rush off being scared but when we first went in there was no sound, something jumped out so as me and my friend stood there for a while the guy told us that '5 year olds did it all the time'. This gave us the boost to just go through laughing until we reached a guy with a white mask ( he looked nothing like dracula) roared in my face and chased us out the fire exit. I have never been so scared in all my life, will never forget this but i think its wrong the man lied for their own benefit. If you want to be chilled to the bone, go for it...

2  Thank hmatthewsx
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Second visit to whitby and seen the dracula experience so 5 of us went in looked interesting on the outside but should not have botherd spent more time trying to guide each other round because was to dark and could not make out where you was going or able to see the scenes expected some light on them but NO complete darkness could not hear the story because each section was to close and loud was glad to get out exit doorand stumble on to the street no where near the entrance may be so we didnot go straight back in and complain :( very sad who isnt intrigued by dracula ??????

3  Thank snowwhite64
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Excellent.....after reading sooooo many bad reviews, we, just had to go to see for ourselves......what a delightful place.....mystery around every turn.....real actors scared me twice....worth every bit of the £3.00...well done Whitby.

2  Thank Scorpionsholidays