“Best fish chips ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Smethwick, United Kingdom
“Best fish chips ever”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

First class service..quality and quantity of food excelent.batter on fish was light and crispy.I had the ultimate combo it was a very filling meal.staff were very wellcoming.

• Visited June 2014

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good quality”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We turned up here as a party of 14 unannounced and were very well looked after. We were all seated together and food was very quickly ordered and bought to us. Food was very tasty and staff were very pleasant. Would recommend

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Laura G
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Gluten free”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My partner spotted the 'gluten free batter available' sentence on the menu after I noticed that they fried in vegetable oil. I was worried that there would be risk of cross contamination which for a vegetarian coeliac is always a worry. 4 hours after my tasty fluffy chips I am happy that they really do the best chips in England and can only imagine that the rest of their menu is equally beautiful. Thankyou for giving me the best take out food since I was diagnosed with coeliacs. I will be back.

1 Thank Kimmington72
Stirling
“Great take away”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Had fish and chips from Chips Away, the takeaway part of Robertsons. It was £5.50 for a good sized haddock and a generous portion of chips. The batter wasn't too greasy and the chips were very good. All food is made from scratch so is fresh and hot.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank girlies_mum
York, United Kingdom
“Yummy, clean surroundings and I would go again !”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Really good grub, attention to detail and attentative staff. Nipped in as it looked a nice place to eat, we wasnt dissapionted, Lots of room inside, I liked the little pot of sauce on my plate, and my hubby had a fish shaped plate with his cod and chips, which was also very delicious !! My top tip. give it a whirl !!

• Visited March 2014