“Family friendly place great food!!”
Review of Jumpin' Jacks Diner - CLOSED

Jumpin' Jacks Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner, Native American, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The chef\waitress with a sleeve of tattoos was a great host and was a friendly young lass. The food was exceptional and is real American quality as I've been to America and have experienced the food which in England this is the closest to American food I've had which is great!! 5*

1  Thank Ryan D
There are newer reviews for Jumpin' Jacks Diner

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I kind of enjoyed seeing the mini sticking out of the wall, oh sorry I forget it was an American diner. I ordered a chicken type burger but what can was stodgy and rather hard to eat. I'm sure the bun itself was well on the way to being stale, definitely dry. The food was OK, you got plenty of fries. The service was pretty good. However as someone who has lived in the States this was a long way from being authentic. The kids will probably love it.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited here at 6pm on bank holiday Monday with my 4 year old and there was only one other family in. The rest of the restaurant was empty, apart from a young couple nevertheless the service was still slow. When we were served, the meals were basic, and missing some of the key ingredients off the menu,. The salad wasn't fresh, which is a shame considering it's the main accompaniment to most of the meals. I complained and was told it was a new chef, - not being a food snob but how much of a chef do you need to be to throw some chicken in a ciabatta with two onion rings? (All American grill)

My daughter's children's meal of chicken goujons was literally just that - and some fries on a plate - no garnish, no veg - no nothing- for £4.25

I finished my drink and deliberately left it on the edge of the table for the waitress who ignored the hint and didn't offer us any more drinks. They closed as soon as we left and it was obvious they wanted rid of us. Really poor, not unexpected but it's still disappointing when it happens to you. In fairness to them, they didn't charge for my meal.

If you have young children then they will enjoy the jukebox, but don't expect good food because you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank Mrssmith2014
Flowergate, Owner at Jumpin' Jacks Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for review I have emailed you regarding your visit

Reviewed 25 April 2014

we nipped in here for afternoon tea(yes I know its a diner!) But they advertised outside scone with clotted cream, jam and a hot drink £3.50........delish home made scones. Not on main strip though, Behind mountain warehouse, opposites Sherlocks coffee house.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Had 2 coffees and 2 breakfast wraps. They were ok but a little on the pricey side as the bill came to £15.10.
Average....next time i would maybe try elsewhere.