“what a find”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Native American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well I never thought id find a great little diner in whitby, I was so impressed with it all the hole place was spotless clean the deckor was fantastic the juke box out of this world, the 2 young ladies behind the desk were realy nice and helpfull and the food could not be faulted both me and the wife had a great time, would defernately go agian...thanks to all concernd you did yourselves proud.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Just loved the place great food and great time was had . Would recomend to eany one.the staff were realy friendly and helpfull try the giant burger lol...it beat me.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch, service was quick, the waitress was lovely, couldn't do enough for us! We even got to sample the chilli to see if it was spicy or not! Food was delicious, my friend and I both opted for wraps. Overall excellent food and service. Will be returning!

1  Thank Hlm269
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The chef\waitress with a sleeve of tattoos was a great host and was a friendly young lass. The food was exceptional and is real American quality as I've been to America and have experienced the food which in England this is the closest to American food I've had which is great!! 5*

1  Thank Ryan D
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I kind of enjoyed seeing the mini sticking out of the wall, oh sorry I forget it was an American diner. I ordered a chicken type burger but what can was stodgy and rather hard to eat. I'm sure the bun itself was well on the way to being stale, definitely dry. The food was OK, you got plenty of fries. The service was pretty good. However as someone who has lived in the States this was a long way from being authentic. The kids will probably love it.