“Bagels & wraps!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I loved my wrap & all food on offer unfortunately just not my husbands taste in food. Modern clean and welcoming it really was my cup of tea but certainly one place I would revisit & leave the other half round the corner!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Great place for a coffee and a snack. Very busy with good service and reasonable prices. Nice relaxed atmosphere with cafe bar stools, papers and good music

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Been going here for years on and off as I am local to Whitby. Last visit will definitely be my last unless they change the staff pretty soon. The food was ok when I finally got it after a very long wait, so long I thought they had forgotten my order. When I mentioned to the waitress I had been waiting rather a long time she made no apology then I heard her say to the chef 'she hasn't been waiting long at all'. Had I not paid in advance I would most certainly have walked out simply due to her rudeness.
Shame on you Java, you were once the best place in town, not anymore.

1  Thank Zingili
Reviewed 9 June 2017

One of the best smoked salmon sandwiches I've tasted, lovely presentation and service.
Served fresh orange juice which was most welcome after a long walk!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Great coffee and carrot cake. Great lunches. Great feel to the place sat in the window watching Whitby pass by.