“Not bad”

Ranked #64 of 216 Restaurants in Whitby
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Not bad”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Takeaway today. £6.00 for fish, chips and mushy peas or beans. Would go again, it was tasty and well cooked.

• Visited September 2013

“Not the best”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Fish very small, with undercooked chips and curry sauce weird, overall not recommend. It is a tourist trap churning out woeful excuse for fish and chips

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Monana3
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips in town!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Freshly cooked fish with tasty crinkle chips! I thoroughly enjoyed my freshly prepared scampi. My husband's cod had a delicious crispy batter encasing a succulent fish. There is a place to sit inside or outside. Great value for money especially in such a touristy location. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2013
goodmanham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food and excellent service. Ignore the terrible review, must not have eaten here!!! Has always been great every time me amd my family have been.

• Visited July 2013
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“awful would not recommend”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I completely disagree with the other reviews. This was the worst first and chips I have had anywhere. Both the service and food was terrible. We decided to try this restaurant because of the good reviews on this website and on entering we were greeted by a very uninterested member of staff who took my order but seemed irritated by me asking questions about the menu. Once the food arrived the order was incorrect and my sons had to be changed. The minute tray I was given to eat from was awful. In order to eat my chips I had to put my fish on the the greasy paper that the chips was wrapped in as there was not enough room for me to have both the fish and chips on the tray. We were not given any cutlery and when I enquired where I could get some from the same assistant snapped that she was bringing me some. The chips also had lots of rotten black bits on them and I had to leave some of them. I would not recommend this place and wish we had waited and chose some of the other nice chippys that we came accross. AVOID!!!!!

• Visited May 2013