“Gorgeous fresh flaky fish”
Review of Harbour Fish bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harbour Fish bar
Ranked #162 of 214 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Over the last few weekends my family and I have visited most of the seaside resorts on the East coast from Bridlington up to Saltburn sampling the takeaway fish and chips in every resort. the ones we had here in Whitby were by far the best, FRESH not frozen fish which just melted in your mouth, delicious chunky chips. The queues were long so obviously a good sign.
The only negative is if you wanted Haddock then it was about £1.25 more which we were surprised as Haddock is mainly served in Yorkshire before Cod. Delicious.

There are newer reviews for Harbour Fish bar

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Called in here for lunch as it seemed to be the quietest chippy in Whitby!! I soon found out why!! Staff that had to be reminded that kids meals came with a drink and I ordered chips with cheese only to find when I got outside that the cheese was mouldy! Kids said there meals were ok but I will not be returning and with the huge choice of fish and chip shops in Whitby this is the one to avoid.

1  Thank Mel B