“Excellent service and nice selection of shoes”

Loveshoes of Whitby
Ranked #10 of 28 Shopping in Whitby
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Normally I would not review a shop for Tripadviser (I don't like to shop much on vacation), but as this shop saved my holiday, I am making an exception. I had to cut my walk on the Cleveland Way short a day as I had suffered a stress fracture in one of my feet, which made my hiking boots - the only shoes I had on me - torture to wear. I was in desperate need of a comfortable and wide shoe that would allow my foot to heal, and allow me to walk so that I didn't have to spend precious holiday time with my feet elevated. Though I visited at least three shoe shops in Whitby, this shop had the best selection of shoes, and the woman who owns it was very very helpful. She sold me a very comfortable pair of shoes for a reasonable price, which allowed me to stay on my feet for the rest of my holiday. Without her, my holiday would have been over. Though I am not a fashionista, the shop has a good selection of fashionable and interesting footwear. It is definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Poe13