“Lovely couple, fantastic hotel, the comfiest bed!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whitby
Number Seven Guest House
Ranked #41 of 152 Whitby B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This place is lovely, Lynne is so chatty and kind, with great ideas of where to go, as well as giving cute stories about the history of the house and it's Dracula connections. The room itself was nicely decorated and the bed was the comfiest I've ever slept in! Would definitely recommend x

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 26 June 2014

George and Lynn are perfect hosts. Their beautiful home is of excellent standard, warm and welcoming and with views to die for. The bedroom was perfect and we slept well. Breakfast was not a disappointment.

Highly recommend a visit - particularly couples

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Managed to get Saturday night only in June 2014 last minute. Double room number 1 was quite small though reasonably clean. En suite shower room was very small and could have been cleaner.
Sea view was excellent though host a little too personal for my liking who opened by insulting the town that I live in.

Biggest disappointment was the full English breakfast, very bland. Black pudding was not included or offered, ingredients were clearly sourced with economy in mind and the sausages, I wouldn't serve up to a family pet. We left ours as did everyone on the table of four next to us.
Accommodation served our purpose as last minute booking but I wouldn't say it was value for the money we paid and wouldn't stay there again

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2014

have been coming to Whitby as a single traveller 2 - 3 times a year for nearly 20yrs. this was the smallest and most expensive of all the b and bs I have ever stayed in. the room included a miniscule ensuite and overall probably only measured 7ft by 8ft in total. for the first time ever I actually felt ripped off. the quilt cover was too small for the quilt several inches of quilt stuck out uncovered at the end , I wouldnt use such a cover at home let alone for visitors. this single room did not merit the star rating given to the place by the English tourist board and I would not recommend it to any single traveller. in fairness I have to say the quality of the larger rooms looked very good

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank hilary c
Reviewed 2 June 2014

just returned from a brilliant stay at no 7 spotless as usual stayed overnight got a good seaview room with clean shower room and toilet breakfast was great kept you going all day lynne and George brilliant hosts nothing was any trouble for them will definitely be back

Room Tip: good sea views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Another wonderful stay at this excellent guest house. The cleanliness and hospitality are amazing - matching the views and the quality of the breakfast. Impossible to fault this establishment. Looking forward to returning again in July. Lynne and George make you feel very welcome. Book with confidence.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We loved the location, our room was clean, but needed a new bathroom. We were freezing, the radiators weren't switched on. All night my husband and I were cold, I couldn't even have a shower on the strength of how cold I was, we had a sea view but were unlucky because the window was very small. Our son had is own room but he didn't complain but it had all been decorated and new furnishings. The breakfast was good and so was the hostess.

• Stayed: April 2014