“The corner house whitby”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Corner House

The lounge, from the dining area.
Another angle of the lounge. Our lounge, perfect for cosy nights in!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The lounge, from the dining area.
Another angle of the lounge.
Our lounge, perfect for cosy nights in!
Our open plan kitchen!
The Green Room - with its super comfy king size bed (with super king sized duvet!).
The Blue Room - with two gorgeously comfy single beds (with double duvets!).
Our shower room.
Yes, this really is the view from almost every room in the cottage!
Another photo of the Tour De Yorkshire passing The Corner House on 1 May 2015!
View of the harbour
View of the east side and St Mary's Church
View of the Abbey and St Mary's Church from the beach
The star rating taking pride of place!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 103 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
andrew c
“The corner house whitby”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Just come back from a great weekend staying at the corner house on grape lane whitby , it has a good central location and is very well equipped we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and thanks to the owner Nichola for her professional communication throughout and after our stay . Thanks for the complimentary wine.

22 Jun 2017
Hi,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review and your kind words; I'm chuffed to bits too to hear that you enjoyed your stay and what we've done to the place.

You guys are welcome back any time.

Shirley R
Chepstow
“Great cottage”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a lovely time staying at this super cottage. Everything you need, very comfortable. It's central location close to harbour, shops and cafes/bars is ideal. Nichola made the booking easy and helpful. Will definitely be booking again.

19 Jun 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review - I'm absolutely chuffed to bits!

I'm really happy that you liked what we've done to the place too - I always try to think of what everyone would like from their break away.

I'm so pleased to hear that you'll definitely be booking again, you're more than welcome back at any time.

Megan M
Jacksonville, Florida
“Perfectly Idyllic and perfectly located”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the Corner House - it was fabulous and perfectly situated in Whitby! Nichola is a delight to work with! We didn't want to leave!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jun 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your brilliant review!

I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your kind words mean a huge amount - thank you!

You're welcome back any time.

Deb28Glen...
“Sop1jac2”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Just had a fantastic couple of days at the corner house. What a fantastic cottage, so homely, spotlessly clean. Everything within walking distance right in the hub of Whitby. We'll definitely be back again next year.

28 May 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review!

I'm chuffed to bits that you enjoyed your stay with us and loved our central location - that's what we love about it too!

You guys would be more than welcome back any time, so just drop me a line when you fancy!

Sharon M
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Charming cottage in a central location”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The cottage is central to everything you would need, shops, bars, restaurants, beach, train station etc. Very clean throughout and comfortable with tea, coffee and sugar provided and also a bottle of wine which was a lovely touch. Nichola who owns the property is very helpful and informative and keeps you up to date on your booking etc. This was our second visit and already we are looking forward to returning. Bedding and towels are included too.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 May 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for your brilliant and comprehensive review!

We always try to make sure that everyone has a great start to their stay, so I'm chuffed to bits that you liked what we do, that means a great deal. x

Thanks for your kind words about me too - I just think about what I'd like and need if it were the other way around. x

You guys are always more than welcome back any time, so just drop me a line whenever you get the urge to wander to Whitby!

Zachary I
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We loved our three day stay at the corner house. Everything you want to see in whitby is within walking distance. And a short drive to robin hoods bay. We really enjoyed riding bikes on the Cinder Trail, such beautiful views! The house was clean and well furnished, would definitely stay again.

18 May 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review of our little cottage by the sea!

I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked what we'd done to the place and I'm especially happy to hear that you'd definitely stay again - that means a great deal to me!

I love how much you packed into such a short stay too and am embarrassed to say that I haven't visited the Cinder Trail myself yet, which is shameful! x

Thanks again for your kind words; you guys are welcome back any time!

Miss Anne...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Bank holiday break”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Stayed for 3 nights at the The Corner House with my partner his daughter and his mum.
The cottage was of a great location on the flat and right near the restaurants pubs and the Abbey there's no parking on site but we were lucky enough to find a place on the street for free.
It was clean and well equipped and Nicola gave lots of information by email and txt nothiing was too much trouble.
We would recommend staying here and would definitely stay again.

5 May 2017
Hi,

Thank you so very much for you fabulous review!

I'm chuffed to bits to hear that you enjoyed your stay and loved our location. We're very blessed to be in such a brilliant place, which is great for all members of the family and we're very happy to have so many great places to eat and drink so close by.

You and your family are more than welcome back any time and it's great to hear that you would stay again and recommend us.

Nichola x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing