“Excellent delivery service.”
Review of Emma's diner

Emma's diner
Ranked #120 of 225 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Description: Family run buisness . 50's style diner . Serving burgers chicken grills vegatarin options children's parties and much more
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and great service. Can highly recommend. Five stars from me. Can’t wait to try a Parmo.

1  Thank kev c

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came in on Sunday for a takeaway. We had a chicken Parmo and a bacon a cheese burger. Was honestly the best Parmo I have ever had! My partner loved his burger! Will defiantly be back thank you!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Had a Breakfast and never been so shocked at the size for the money. Value for money. Ordered a Pot of Tea and it was a full pot and only £2.05 and Yorkshire Tea Bags.. BEST BREAKFAST HAD IN YEARS AT A CAFE/DINER..... Staff lovely..
Later in day we went back for a Milkshake and that was also amazing.. Hidden treasure...

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

This place has always been full during the day and meal times over the years ive been visiting whitby. This year we stayed on for an extra week after WGW as i also like whitby when its not splitting at the seams with the whole carnivale that weekend has morphed into over the years. Anyway we were passing on a wednesday at 6.30pm and there were only 6 other customers so we siezed our opportunity to try emmas for the 1st time. Amazing menu if you like the american diner style cuisine. We both went for burgers and as id not had a good chilli in a while we also ordered the chilli n chips. I had a chocolate milkshake and the significant other had a pot of tea.
The service was friendly and our order was taken quickly and the food arrived not too much longer after that. It would be physically impossible for me to eat this burger in the traditional manner without being adapted to having a flip to mouth! The thing was taller than it was wide. One of the nicest burgers i have eaten since i was last in the usa. Cooked and seasoned perfectly. And the milkshake. Ive had a '5 dollar' milkshake again in the usa. This beat it hands down. Try the place... if you can get a seat which is easier off season thankfully. We loved it and will return.

1  Thank Jim T
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff! Food was sensational! Chips are a huge portion for really good price. I also had cheesy nachos and oh my word, best nachos I have had in my entire life!

Would highly recommend to anybody!

Date of visit: October 2018