“Lovely comfy van”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
ahhh... relax!
Lounge with lots of seating
Indoor swimming pool at Goosewood Holiday Park
Front view
Ensuite toilet and basin to main bedroom
Goosewood Holiday Park bar and bistro
Dining area on the side decking
Smart TV with blu ray DVD player
Enjoy all the tourist attractions of York - try the park n ride nearby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lindylou1...
Carnoustie, United Kingdom
“Lovely comfy van”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spent a Mon to Friday with hubby and 4 year old grandson. Carol was so helpful beforehand so was easy to settle in and enjoy. Caravan was beautiful and in a nice setting. Nice linen and fluffy towels. Weather helped and we had a lovely few days around York.(Diggerland a must for wee boys) Swimming pool lovely and warm. Staff in the bar area were very nice and bistro itself was good too. Nice playpark which suits all ages. Hope to be back one day. Thank you Carol

23 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It was lovely to chat to you before and after your holiday and I must admit that Diggerland is now on my list of places to visit! You are very welcome to stay again.
Christine...
“Lovely caravan in lovely holiday park”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Had a lovely holiday. Caravan was great, clean and perfect for our stay. The kids loved the pool. So much to do around York and the local area we didn't get to do it all in the time that we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jun 2017
Thank you for a great review! It is good to know that the caravan and the holiday park were perfect for your stay and of course the location near to York! Hope to see you again.
Cornelia...
Frankfurt, Germany
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We really had a perfect stay. The caravan has all what is needed and is extremely comfortable, the location of the caravan is in a quiet corner of the holiday park with a great view on the fields and York is in easy reach by car.

1 Jun 2017
Thank you for a lovely review! The location of the site near to York is wonderful but as you point out the location of a caravan on a site is also important and I am really pleased that you enjoyed the views and your stay in White Rose Caravan. Hope you will visit again!
Rebecca G
“a caravan with a real 'homely' feel”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed at White Rose for two nights. When we arrived we were immediately struck by how welcoming it was. We have stayed in similar caravans before, but this one had a real personal touch, which really made it feel like a home away from home. The owners have done an excellent job of decorating it with personal touches.
The caravan itself is in an ideal location and the view from the living room window over the field is simply stunning. Unfortunately we had poor weather, but on a warm evening it would be wonderful to sit on the outside decking with a drink while watching the sunset.
The facilities at the campground are great too. Our two young boys loved the indoor swimming pool and also enjoyed watching the ducks and geese on the lake.

27 May 2017
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. How a holiday property "feels" is hard to explain in an advert so I'm glad White Rose gave you a home from home experience. I hope you will visit again soon!
Jenni C
“If I could give 10 stars I would!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If ten stars were possible I would give them, as that is what this caravan deserves.
The caravan is immaculate, and faultless. The beds are as comfortable as any premier Inn, the towels are large and fluffy just how I like them, the whole place is spotless and comfortable with every convenience. Glasses, tea towels dishes freezer microwave cooker, you name it and even an en suite for the main bedroom.

The location of the caravan in my opinion is in a prime spot on the site, with views overlooking a field where you can see bunnies running around, and is therefore not overlooked, being pleasantly spaced from neighbouring vans.
The decking area around the caravan is perfect , with a bistro set as well as comfortable rattan chairs.

The site itself is well kept and maintained, with a bar cum restaurant, swimming pool , shop and play area. There is a fishing lake, but cannot comment on the fish as we did n't use it. Its very easy to find and the location whilst rural is ideal for York centre. You could n t get anywhere better. I've not being to York for many years,so it was a fabulous experience.We found several lovely pubs, had a great day on the river and around York itself watching the street entertainers. On a rainy day it was minutes to drive to a bowling centre and shopping.

Would I go again?n without a doubt, I did n't want to leave!.As did my partner and two children, they loved every minute. It has something for everyone. Great value for money, the caravan, the site and York itself. It has so much to offer.

Oh and the wifi was great too !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 May 2017
Wow! Thank you for such a great review covering lots of benefits of a holiday in White Rose. I am so glad that the adults and the children enjoyed it and that you found the whole holiday value for money. I hope you will stay again!
laurasO73...
“Miss”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My partner, 8 year old daughter and I stayed at this caravan in April 2017.

The caravan is lovely, very modern and clean with an en suite in the double bedroom.

It is situated at the back of the caravan park with a lovely view of the field and forest. My daughter was delighted when she opened her curtains in the morning and saw the little rabbits outside!

The caravan park itself is small and out of the way, perfect if you want a more peaceful get away. There is a lake in the centre where you can fish, a small swimming pool, club with games room and bar serving food.

My partner and I sat outside one evening and it was so quiet and peaceful.

The caravan has everything you need, including WiFi.

Our only regret was that we couldn't stay for longer.

Would highly recommend!

15 Apr 2017
Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to know that not only was the caravan to your liking but also where it was on the site and also the holiday park itself! Private Wifi to the caravan is something that other guests have appreciated also. I hope you will return!
Nicola L
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Super stay at Goosewood Holiday Park”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Number 18 White Rose is a beautifully presented caravan. Modern, and exceptionally clean. Fabulous location surrounded by fields with wildlife aplenty such as rabbits, ducks and squirrels. Ideally situated for York and Scarborough. The Rose and Crown, and the Little Hide, are musts to visit. All in all a truly wonderful few days. We're going back in August with little children and we can't wait.

10 Apr 2017
Thank you for a great review! I am so glad that you enjoyed not only White Rose caravan but also the location. Look forward to your next stay in August!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing