“Lobo visit”
Review of BoBo LoBo

BoBo LoBo
Reserve with OpenTable
BoBo LoBo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 868 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: Grill, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Lobo visit”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

On the night we were there it was a very young crowd there but all were having a good time, quite a selection of drinks some seating and a dance floor at the back of it. Staff were very good even waiting on the tables. There is also seating outside.

• Visited April 2014

Durham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service, indifferent food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Called in for lunch on day out in York. Service was really slow and we had to go before our lunch order was fully filled. What we had was ok. As food area was only half full no excuse really. We were fortunate as the people who were in there already got their food after us. Staff were very nice but seemed to spend all the time we were there saying sorry to the assembled diners. The bar area started to fill up with happy drinkers so I think it was a bad choice for lunch out for us.

• Visited March 2014
York, United Kingdom
“Okay but probably won't go back”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I visited with my husband for lunch on a Saturday. While we were outside looking at the menu a member of staff came out to encourage us in. We went in and sat down, when we were sat with our coats off we were informed the cocktail waiter wasn't there, was disappointed but chose to stay as we were hungry and sat down already, but we would have preferred to have being told by the staff member before we sat down. When the food came half my order was wrong but they dealt with it and I had it pretty soon. Loved the chicken wings and the prawns but I think £5.50 for 4 1/2 prawns is a bit much, I didn't end up paying that though. As much as I enjoyed my meal it was hard to enjoy it because my husband's burger looked dry and not very appetizing and he wasn't enjoying it, he didn't return it because he was very hungry. There was an awkward mix up with the bill but that was dealt with.

• Visited January 2014
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“Great place to Lunch”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch here. - a fishy linguine for me and tasty tapas for Cathy. Fair prices and a welcoming proprietor make this a safe bet for a nice peaceful lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Washington, United Kingdom
“A little gem...”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We had our Christmas food and drinks here and it was lovely. The staff were very attentive and looked after us very well. The bar staff were cheerful and made the experience a little better! As for the door staff they too were helpful in directing us around. The bad reviews on here in my opinion are an incorrect view of Bobo Lobo!!! Excellent little place will definitely be back! Thank you all!!

• Visited December 2013