“Best burgers in York!!!”
Review of BoBo LoBo

BoBo LoBo
Ranked #273 of 909 Restaurants in York
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here on Sunday. We had a plate off nachos to share for starters then we both opt'ed for the hot n spicy burgers which came with chips coleslaw and side salad. The burger was the best burger I have had, cooked beautiful, & very spicy. The portion size was very big. We also had cocktails which were also very good. We will be calling again next time were in York. Thanx again to the staff.

1  Thank sally s

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The wife and I stopped her while walking through York for a lunch that was awesome. We were greeted by a friendly staff, seated promptly, our drinks were brought quickly and our orders taken. When our burgers were brought we were amazed at the size and quality of them, my wife having the Breakfast Burger and I had the Nice and Spicy. Both were cooked to perfection and the chips, salad and coleslaw put the portion size over the top and brought to us within 15 minutes of being seated. I would recommend this establishment but make sure to go between the crowds to get the best service.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I came with a party of ten on Friday. The service was extremely good; well presented, polite staff catered for our every need. The food came in a very good amount of time and tasted perfect. I am a keen mojito drinker; bobo lobos say 'best mojitos in york' I cant argue with that! Overall satisfied with everything, definitely be back next time.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Attended with a rather large group and were seated in the back room downstairs to the side of the bar, good job there was a few of us (14) as we were that hidden away there was no atmosphere.
Very minimalist menu, burgers, fajitas or steak.
Food took 1 hour 40 minutes to come, was eating the napkin by this time I was so hungry. We were stuck due to being in a large group on a friday night and would not have got a table at such notice had we walked out.
Food was distinctly average and on considering the minamilst menu expected that it would be outstanding as its not too hard toncook a burger or fajita.
Extremely disappointed, would not recommend.

1  Thank BonnieAnne
Reviewed 3 April 2014

On the night we were there it was a very young crowd there but all were having a good time, quite a selection of drinks some seating and a dance floor at the back of it. Staff were very good even waiting on the tables. There is also seating outside.