“Brilliant as always!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a superb little gem hidden in the quaint little streets of historic York. We frequent this place every year on our visit and have not been let down once. The food and service are exemplorary. The prices are a little expensive but it is worth every penny. Only one complaint and it is minor, no garlic bread in an Italian restaurant!!!! Little italy is a delicatessen through the day and becomes a restaurant by night. Simply fabulous :) :) :)

2  Thank wild1906
Write a ReviewReviews (2,275)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

If u come to york, u must come to little Italy !!!
The service is good, every one is nice and patient. I tried many courses of this restaurant and there is no dish makes me disappointed up to now.
In fact the food is not cheap, but when you have the food, you will know the price is worthy of these delicacies.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This restaurant is one the second floor of an old building. The pasta is homemade and very good. The wait staff is friendly and very prompt.

1  Thank 2motorcycle
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I normally go to Little Italy for sandwiches at lunch time as a treat, they are massive and taste excellent, they are about £3-3.50 and I believe for what you get they are very reasonably priced. The lady who works there during the day is lovely and very friendly. It is only recently I been here for an evening meal even though it is a busy spot the food and service is excellent. It is now the restaurant of choice for me and my boyfriend especially when we have guests as I have never had a bad experience here and I doubt that I ever will.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Having thoroughly enjoyed our previous meal, my wife and I decided another visit was essential and table was booked well in advance!
In summary, an Italian restaurant above an Italian deli run by Italians and their passion for good food shows! Each course was perfectly prepared and beautifully presented, accompanied by a litre of excellent House wine. We shall most definitely pay another visit on our next stay in York!