My partner and I stayed on saturday night and i cannot praise the hotel highly enough. We were able to drop our bags off early and they whisked the car off early too, which enabled DB and I to enjoy the pleasures of York. We returned just after 3.00 and checked in to a wonderful room with a glorious bathroom. We enjoyed the spa, the decor was fantastic and once again the staff were helpful. Fresh milk when ordered was brought to the room before the kettle boiled. The bed was huuuge and we enjoyed a good nights sleep. It is a beautiful hotel complimented with excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa