Very deserving of the 5* status,only complaint is paid for valet parking in a car park to find car was just parked at the front of the hotel on the street and then when it came to leaving the keys were handed over, the car wasn't brought to the door as it seemed to be for customers before us, and it had been reversed right up to the railings so we had to move the car to get in the boot. Breakfast and room were however exactly as described.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York