We stayed for one night in a deluxe room. The room was very large, extremely well furnished, clean and comfortable . The bathroom was large with underfloor heating and a gorgeous waterfall shower.
The bed was large and very comfortable , fantastic toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobes, iron, free safe- everything and more we could need.
We had an evening meal in the restaurant which was delicious and served very quickly to suit us as we needed to leave to go to the theatre. Breakfast was also superb with an amazing choice of cold and hot dishes.
We had a fantastic stay and can't wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa