Just returned from York, easily without doubt the best hotel me and my partner have ever stayed in! 5 start treatment from the moment we arrived until even after we had left! (After checking out you can still leave your luggage in the safe hands of the concierge until our train was due).
Already we are planning our next visit! Not to fussed about seeing York - even though it's ideally placed - just an absolute pleasure in this hotel and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa