The Grand Hotel & Spa
US$202
US$163
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
  • Restaurant
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$133
US$123
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$100
US$129
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$202
US$187
Hilton York(York)
US$142
US$117
  • Room Service
4,348 results
All reviewscedar courtmolton brown toiletriesturn down servicestar hotellip balmdoor staffclassic roomexecutive roomunderfloor heatingon arrivaloriginal featuressteam roomcontinental breakfastamazing hotelbeautiful buildingtrain stationbirthday treat
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

All I can say is 5 star...it should be a 50 start! Absolutely amazing hotel, so clean, staff are friendly, food is top notch! Spa facilities are lovely! Even all child friendly staff too which is rare in fancy places. We stayed here whilst my mother and father renewed their wedding vows and we loved it so much we even had our wedding here. Cant wait to go back!
Nic and Lauren.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have just returned home after celebrating my best friends birthday at this luxury hotel. The hotel gives you the wow factor. The staff all get top marks from us. The service we received was excellent.
The dinner was delicious in the restaurant followed by breakfast being delicious too. Usually I'm quite hard to please. I am already planning my next visit to return to this outstanding hotel, and hopefully it will be very soon.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had the opportunity to experience a wonderful relaxing day at the cedar court spa.
We were very lucky to have use of all facilities with only a couple of other people .Although the spa is quite small it was perfect ,as it was very quiet and relaxing.
The facilities were immaculately cleaned and the staff were polite and very helpful.
We had lunch in the relaxation room, which was very nice.
We are now considering membership of the spa.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Just returned from York, easily without doubt the best hotel me and my partner have ever stayed in! 5 start treatment from the moment we arrived until even after we had left! (After checking out you can still leave your luggage in the safe hands of the concierge until our train was due).
Already we are planning our next visit! Not to fussed about seeing York - even though it's ideally placed - just an absolute pleasure in this hotel and spa.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Had a lovely stay here, rooms are very nice. Had a spa day on the saturday which was very nice ( the hot stones massage was very good).

We ate in The Grill Room restaurant on the Friday night, the food was excellent but the service a little slow. we received our main course then all had to sit for what seemed like 5 minutes waiting for the veg to arrive. Similarly with the deserts, I was having the cheese trolley with the others having a desert . The sheese trolley arrived and I chose my selection but then had to sit and wait for an unacceptable length of time waitng for their deserts to arrive.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple