My partner and I have just returned home from our two night stay at the amazing Cedar Court Hotel. We were made to feel very welcomed as we arrived from all of the staff with the consyer providing his services. Our classic double room was perfect in every way from the space and comfort to the cleanliness and use of products such as the mini bar and Molten Brown shampoo, body lotion etc. The spa facilities were excellent, providing a tranquil and calming experience. We had a continental breakfast which had a wide variety and the waiting staff were very polite. I highly reccomend this hotel and we are already planning our next visit. The only flaws is they could prewarn residents of the £200 direct debit deposit on arrival. Other than that, a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa