From start of finish of our stay, I was in pure indulgent heaven. The staff are exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. The room was one of the largest ever stayed in and cleanliness was just astounbding. The day rooms are chilled and relaxing and the Spa is a pleasure to behold. It was a one off stay for a special birthday but We will return as soon as we can visit Lovely York again. A special thanks to conceirge Peter who was extra helpful and made our stay complete with his knowledge of Yorks sights and eataries. All in all just a darling old fashioned glamourous hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa