“Best Thai massage”

5 Senses Spa
Ranked #3 of 20 Spas & Wellness in York
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to 5 Senses Spa 2,000 years ago it was believed that a spa was a place that should be more than a retreat - it was considered to be a place to nurture your mind and body. Here at the 5 Senses Spa we have created a welcoming and relaxing environment for you to enjoy the fundamental principle of SPA. Housed within the Mount Royale Hotel,we are situated within walking distance of the Micklegate Bar Walls and train station, we offer the ultimate in relaxation and pampering with treatments and massages that indulge, enhance and emphasise the importance of the five senses:- sight, taste, smell, hearing and touch. The fragrance of specially blended oils, herbs and spices fills the air so your body and mind immediately relax in anticipation of the luxurious experience that awaits. A blend of Eastern and Western massage techniques together with our aromatic oils inspire our extraordinary range of 5 Senses Spa treatments.
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had a wonderful, relaxing back, neck and shoulder massage done by a very professional Thai lady. She spoke good English and knew what she was doing. The place was very relaxing and tranquil with a definite Thai smell and look to it. All the staff was very professional. It definitely deserves the rating from trip advisor. A future visit will definitely follow.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I had the pleasure of having a Signature Facial with Kate today, it was out of this world.Such a beautiful and relaxing place. All members of staff are helpful and friendly. Kate worked so hard and gave me a fantastic back massage, facial and foot massage, I even fell asleep! Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

for delivering my Harmony pamper package!

3 hours 30 mins of Traditional Thai Massage with Herbal Poultice;
Thai Foot Massage and Rejuvenating Facial was EXACTLY what I needed after a difficult week.
A fantastic first experience and I will most definitely return!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Another lovely relaxing massage in lovely, clean peaceful spa. Wouls reccomend this to everyone
Thanks Kate

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Thanks Chirada for my massage last week - it was just perfect. The 90 minute Songkran Bliss Thai New Year package left me feeling totally relaxed and chilled. I have visited this spa several times now and have never been disappointed. It just seems to get better every time. The masseurs are all Thai trained and provide a lovely friendly and personal service. I thoroughly recommend this day spa.