“The most amazing spa in York”
Review of 5 Senses Spa

5 Senses Spa
Ranked #3 of 20 Spas & Wellness in York
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to 5 Senses Spa 2,000 years ago it was believed that a spa was a place that should be more than a retreat - it was considered to be a place to nurture your mind and body. Here at the 5 Senses Spa we have created a welcoming and relaxing environment for you to enjoy the fundamental principle of SPA. Housed within the Mount Royale Hotel,we are situated within walking distance of the Micklegate Bar Walls and train station, we offer the ultimate in relaxation and pampering with treatments and massages that indulge, enhance and emphasise the importance of the five senses:- sight, taste, smell, hearing and touch. The fragrance of specially blended oils, herbs and spices fills the air so your body and mind immediately relax in anticipation of the luxurious experience that awaits. A blend of Eastern and Western massage techniques together with our aromatic oils inspire our extraordinary range of 5 Senses Spa treatments.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I absolutely love this place!!! I always ask for vouchers for birthdays and Christmas that I can use during the year...... It's a haven of beautiful smells and therapies
The therapists are all trained to a very high standard and I never go anywhere else now!!
Well done girls

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Having wanted a hot stones massage for a long time I was not disappointed. Enjoying the calm reception resting room after a busy day at work before entering a stylish treatment room i was transported to another world with the most relaxing and stress busting massage I have ever experienced. Thank you I shall certainly return.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had a truly amazing first visit was treated like royalty from the minute l set foot in the spa. All my senses were catered for lovely ambience , exotic refreshments , the massage was a work of art and massage were great and so relaxing . Fully recommend it cannot wait to go back again .

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I heard about 5 Senses Thai Day Spa from a friend and thought i would give it a try. I went on a Friday after a week at work for a 2 hour appointment which included, foot massage, all over body massage and facial. It was amazing and so relaxing and puts you in a good frame of mind ready for the weekend. Maasages are done to suit every person which is reaaly good and from the moment you walk through the door to when you leave, you are care for with the upmost professionalism.

Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is my second visit to the spa, on this visit I had a Thai foot massage followed by a facial by a lovely lady called Kate, it was so relaxing I could have stayed all day. All the members of staff are very friendly and helpful and I will definitely be returning. This spa is well worth a visit.