Open today: 10:00 - 18:30
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around York
The York Dungeon
26 Reviews
from US$16.70
from US$24.59
from US$14.70
from US$11.50
2,229 results
All reviews pig racing tractor ride bouncy pillow crow mania crazy golf quad bikes fun house halloween event inflatable obstacle course plenty of picnic tables all ages great family day great fun value for money sand pit other attractions family ticket
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Strange writing this after all the great reviews on this site however have to say that I thought this experience was a bit limited.

The maze itself was good fun but if its been raining take wellies as bits of it resembled a swamp ( exaggeration but you get the idea !!)

The inflatables ( bouncy castle idea) were average and a wooden maze was not ideal after any kind if wet weather as every one entering or leaving ended up with wet trousers due to an initial crawl.

There was a sand area with play park which was ok for younger children however a couple of kids running about with no clothes on made it not idea ( I appreciate this doesn't happen every day)

One really positive part was the illusions house. My 3 kids loved it and went through it about 5 times!!

On the whole the kids enjoyed it enough but the maze was wet and parts were not easily accessible without wellies, which on a sunny day we didn't bring! feel like we have seen it and done it and don't think we would return when we are back in York.

3  Thank SLF8910
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic day at the maze .I came with a large group of children and they were entertained all day. There was 2 members of staff that stood out to me Dave on the bouncy pillows was organized, polite, friendly and professional and the young man in the kiosk near the pillows was also very helpfull and friendly.

1  Thank Bikermama5
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have just got back from a day at York maze with my nearly 5 year old. He loved it (as did I). Food wasn't excessively priced although it did take ages (around 20 minutes) waiting during the busy period. Lots of different things to do but wouldn't like to be there in the rain. Only downside is the fact that there is only 1 toilet block. Quite expensive too.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014

we went late afternoon on a day with a poor forecast which meant there weren't many folk there. Took 3 adult kids and we all had a ball.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Read plenty of reviews before I went- but have to say there was plenty for my 8 and 4 year old sons to do. Plenty of seating areas, well priced refreshments, plenty of wasp killer things to keep them at bay.

2  Thank Phil L