The Limes
US$159
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$67
York Marriott Hotel(York)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$132
US$114
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barb bcity centrestudy tripwalk along the riverkit katbreakfast was excellentbus stopfresh fruit saladfull english breakfastlovely walksitting roomvisiting yorkfriendly hostsexcellent place to stayminute walkthank you for a lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Good size bedrooms, functional and clean shower room. Excellent breakfast. Inviting lounge bar with open fire. Pleasant walk to the city centre. Friendly family-run hotel with excellent local knowledge.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2010

came to york for weekend with my husband for my 30th birthday had originally booked somewhere else and we were not happy with it,we found the limes and fiona showed us around and thought it was a lovely place,just what a hotel should be, warm welcome,room was of great standard the breakfast was amazing and fiona and ricardo couldnt do enough for us10 out of 10 because of this we had a fab weekend

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Fiona and her husband treated me and my father as family from the moment we arrived. They did everything I asked them with pleasure and I thank them for that. The room was as advertised on the internet, clean and cosy. I really enjoyed the freshly cooked breakfast every morning. I would definately recommend The Limes to anybody as I will be checking in again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We stayed at the Limes for three nights and found it to be very comfortable, clean and friendly. Our room and the breakfasts were excellent.
It is a 25 minute walk to the centre. On a good day it is a lovely walk along the river. A smidge of a hike back if you are loaded up with shopping, but I understand there are busses available if need be.

The car parking facilities at the hotel are good.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2010

Just returned from a 3 night stay with my wife at the Limes Hotel. We were both very pleased and impressed with the whole experience of staying at this family run hotel. The service, politeness, and courtesy was superb. The accommodation and breakfasts were excellent.
Pleasantly situated just outside the city with a very pleasant 25 minute walk along the riverside to the centre. Good car parking facilities at the hotel and free, all made for a very pleasurable stay.
Highly recommended. Will definitely stay again on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple